Genuine sustainability starts where complying with legal obligations ends.
Today, sustainability is no longer about companies telling how they sort their waste. Stakeholders expect less words and more actions, and companies must be active and react quickly to changes in their surroundings.
Our view is that sustainability has to be visible in everything a company does, from manufacturing to the wellbeing of its work community. It guides all actions and strategical choices of the company.
We believe that companies can change the future. This is why, for us, sustainability is much more than doing what the law dictates. By sounding the operating environment and through real dialogue, we will help you find the path to sustainability that is right just for you.
Path to sustainability
Sustainability directs all operations and strategic choices
Set the foundation
- Aligning sustainability with business strategy
- Stakeholder and materiality analyses
- Defining the sustainability agenda and focus areas
- Sustainability roadmap and governance model
- Commitment by the management, coaching
Words into actions
- Concrete measures and their communication
- Involving the personnel
- Involving the stakeholders
- Making sustainability visible in business, brand, and communications
- Developing sustainability thinking among the personnel, making sustainability more important in the corporate culture
- Follow-up, reporting, development
- Ongoing interaction with stakeholders
- Developing business operations from the sustainability point of view
- Making the brand more sustainable
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Kaisaniemenkatu 1 B, 6th floor
info (at) cocomms.com
P.O. Box 24
Operator ID: 003710948874
EDI code: 003707852644
Operator: Opus Capita
Email attachments: CocommsOyLtd.FI.P.101517-1 @docinbound.com
Invoices by mail: Cocomms Oy Ltd PL 36038 00063 LASKUNET
Business ID: 0785264-4